When producing golf jerseys and Polo T-shirts, we often use the following fabrics, which are matched with printing and embroidery techniques
1. What kinds of fiber materials can be divided into?
Natural fiber, chemical fiber
2. What items are classified as natural fibers?
Cotton, wool, silk, linen.
3. What are the six major components of fiber?
Polyester, nylon, acrylic, vinylon, polypropylene, chlorinated fiber.
4. What are the characteristics of knitted fabrics?
1) Extensibility; 2) Moisture absorption and breathability; 3) Warmth retention; 4) Elasticity; 5) Dispersibility; 6) Crimping.
5. What are the five types of textiles?
Cotton, linen, woolen, silk, chemical fiber.
6. What is a polyester-cotton blend and what are its characteristics?
Polyester-cotton blended fabric is a textile woven with polyester as the main component, using 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarn. Polyester-cotton fabric is commonly known as cotton is really cool.
Features: It not only highlights the personality of polyester but also has the benefits of cotton fabrics. It has good elasticity and abrasion resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable dimensions, low shrinkage, and has a standing, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, and quick-drying Features, can not be ironed with high temperature and soaked in boiling water.
7. What is a jersey?
Plain knitted fabric is a single-sided arrangement of stitches formed by a single yarn along the course of the stitch.
8. What is rib knit fabric? What are the characteristics?
Rib knitted fabric is a knitted fabric in which a single yarn is placed on the front and discordantly to form wales.
rib knitted fabric has the dispersibility, hemming and extensibility of plain weave fabric, together with greater elasticity.
9. What is pure cotton woven fabric? What are the types?
Pure cotton woven fabric is a textile made of cotton as the material, which is woven by weaving the warp and weft vertically and horizontally up and down.
is divided into four categories: natural white cloth, colored cloth, patterned cloth and yarn-dyed cloth.
10. What is polyester?
Polyester is the product name of polyester fiber, and it is also called "really cool" in the market. It first obtains raw materials from petroleum and coking by-products to form polyethylene benzoate resin, and then melt-spun into polyester.